Sri Lanka v England Cricket Tour 1st Test Match with Maldives Extension
4th – 17th November
Join us in Sri Lanka for the 1st Test Match at Galle, and then journey on for a week in paradise at the Fihalhohi Island Resort in the Maldives. We think this could be the perfect package for the Sri Lanka tour.
Our standard package includes:
- International flights on Sri Lankan Airlines
- 7 nights at the Calamander Unawatuna Beach Resort, incl. breakfast
- 4 nights at the Fihalhohi Island Resort, incl. half-board basis
- Airport welcome, assistance and transfers by a representative of ICT
- Shuttle service between the hotel and the match venues on the match dates
- Speedboat transfers in Maldives
- Match tickets for 1st Test match (best available)
- Welcome drinks and tour function
- Tour merchandise
- Tour Manager
- Visa fee
- Meals (unless noted)
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
Day 1 – 04-Nov
- Depart UK
Day 2 – 05-Nov
- Arrival in Sri Lanka. Welcome and assistance by a Rep. of International Cricket Tours. Transfer to Galle. Check in to the hotel – Calamander Unawatuna Beach Resort (4*)
Day 3 – 06-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 1: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back, Galle International Stadium.
Day 4 – 07-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 2: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 5 – 08-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 3: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 6 – 09-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 4: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 7 – 10-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 5: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 8 – 11-Nov
- Day at leisure in Galle
Day 9 – 12-Nov
- Check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport. Depart Colombo and arrive in Malé. Speedboat transfer to your hotel in the south Male Atoll – Fihalhohi Island Resort (4*)
Day 10 – 13 Nov
- Day at leisure
Day 11 – 14 Nov
- Day at leisure
Day 12 – 15 Nov
- Day at leisure
Day 13 – 16-Nov
- Speedboat transfer to the airport. Depart Malé and arrive Colombo
Day 14 – 17-Nov
- Depart Colombo and later arrive in the UK
Centrally located in the bay of Unawatuna. The property features 3 unique pools, Asia’s longest glass fronted lap swimming pool. The Sun Pool is the worlds first vermilion coloured swimming pool, and the Turtle pool, a children’s paddling pool.
Featuring free WiFi, all the non-smoking guestrooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen satellite TV.
Calamander Unawatuna Beach is about 3.7 miles from Galle. Beach volleyball courts and yoga classes are available. Specialising in seafood, the on-site restaurant serves both local and international dishes. Guests can enjoy the drinks at the 680 Blu Bar and Brix Bar.
Lush green natural foliage and hundreds of shady coconut palms fringed by white sandy beaches cover an area of around 80,000 sqm of land where just enough has been done to make your stay comfortable without disturbing the beauty and natural enchantment of the island.
This Maldives resort is a fantastic beachfront property that features palm-thatched roofs and a private terrace overlooking the island’s terrain.
Each room comes with air-conditioning, mini-bar, private shower facilities, and free Wi-Fi access.
They also offer a great selection of leisure activities and dining options. This includes Palm Groove, Aeolus Dive Centre, and Epicurean Spa. Fihalhohi Island Resort is nestled at the southwestern rim of the Atoll, the last island in South Male.
It is only a few kilometres away from Male International Airport and can be reached by speedboat.
Please note prices are subject to availability until the time of booking
Deposit: £1500 per person to be paid by debit card or bank transfer.
Full balance due by 31st July 2018
Last updated July 23rd, 2018