Sri Lanka v England Cricket Tour 1st Test Match Galle
4th – 14th November
Package price £2250 per person twin/double share
Single supplement £395
To reserve your place on our tour please call
0203 824 8444 or
Join us in Sri Lanka for the 1st Test in stunning Galle. With various hotel packages available, and upgrades available, you’ll find this package and price suits you, every time.
Our standard package includes:
- International return flights, from London (please inquire for regional flights)
- 9 nights at the Calamander Unawatuna Beach Resort (3*) or Amari Galle (4*) with upgrade
- Daily breakfast
- Airport welcome, assistance and transfers by a representative of ICT
Shuttle service between the hotel and the match venues on the match dates
- Match tickets for the 1st Test match (best available)
- Welcome drinks & tour function
- Tour merchandise
- Tour Manager
- Visa fee
- Meals (unless noted)
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1 – 04-Nov
- Depart London. Please inquire for UK regional departures.
Day 2- 05-Nov
- Arrive in Sri Lanka. Welcome and assistance by a Rep. of International Cricket Tours. Transfer to Galle. Check in to the hotel – Calamander Unawatuna or Amari Galle – Bed & breakfast
Day 3- 06-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 1: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back (Galle International Stadium)
Day 4 – 07-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 2: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 5 – 08-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 3: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 6 – 09-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 4: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 7 – 10-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 5: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 8 – 11-Nov
- Day at leisure.
Day 9 – 12-Nov
- Day at leisure.
Day 10 – 13-Nov
- Day at leisure.
Day 11 – 14-Nov
- Check out of your hotel. Transfer to Colombo airport. Later that day arrive in the UK.
Centrally located in the bay of Unawatuna. The property features 3 unique pools, Asia’s longest glass fronted lap swimming pool. The Sun Pool is the worlds first vermilion coloured swimming pool, and the Turtle pool, a
children’s paddling pool.
Featuring free WiFi, all the non-smoking guestrooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen satellite TV.
Calamander Unawatuna Beach is about 3.7 miles from Galle. Beach volleyball courts and yoga classes are available. Specialising in seafood, the on-site restaurant serves both local and international dishes. Guests can enjoy the drinks at the 680 Blu Bar and Brix Bar.
Upgrade your stay to the Jetwing Lighthouse Hotel – contact us for cost
The Jetwing Lighthouse Hotel is a beachside property that boasts beautiful views of the Indian Ocean and is only 1.2 miles from Galle’s centre. Minimalistic and elegant, this luxurious colonial-style hotel features 4 dining options, 2 outdoor pools, and a spa. The spacious rooms have a private balcony and a dressing room. Each room has cable TV, a DVD player, and tea/coffee making facilities. The attached bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and shower. Guests can join a yoga class, exercise in the gym, or play tennis. The hotel arranges whale watching trips and city tours. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel. Open 24 hours, Cardamom Café offers light meals and refreshments. Anchor Bar and Grill serves sandwiches and grilled dishes. Coats of Arm Bar features a pool table and library, as well as sweeping ocean views.
Upgrade your stay to the Amari Galle Hotel from an additional £245 per person
Set in Galle, 2.7 miles from Galle International Cricket Stadium, Amari Galle
features a restaurant, bar and spa. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a private beach area. It also offers a rooftop bar.
Each room has a terrace or balcony with free Wifi is available. Guests can enjoy a meal at Ahara Food Gallery – the all day dining restaurant or at the Shoreline Beach Club.
Last updated July 23rd, 2018