Sri Lanka v England Cricket Tour 1st & 2nd Test Matches
Prestige or Deluxe Package
4th – 20th November
Package price £3595 per person twin/double share
Single supplement £1195
To reserve your place on our tour please call
0203 824 8444 or
Join us in Sri Lanka for the 1st and 2nd Test Matches at Galle and Kandy, on this Prestige/Deluxe tour. With various hotel packages available, and upgrades available, you’ll find this package and price suits you, every time.
Our standard package includes:
- International return flights, from London (please inquire for UK regional flights)
- 15 nights of 4/5 Star hotel accommodation
– Optional hotel upgrade in Kandy – Deluxe package price £3695 per person
- Daily breakfast
- Airport welcome, assistance and transfers by a representative of ICT
- Train from Hatton to Kandy
- Shuttle service between the hotel and the match venues on the match dates
- Match tickets for 1st & 2nd Test matches (best available)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees to sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- Welcome drinks and tour function
- Tour merchandise
- Tour Manager
- Visa fee
- Meals (unless noted)
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1 -04-Nov
- Depart UK
Day 2 – 05-Nov
- Arrival in Sri Lanka. Welcome and assistance by a Rep. of International Cricket Tours. Transfer to Galle. Check in to the hotel AMARI GALLE (4*)
Day 3 – 06-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 1: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back at Galle International Stadium
Day 4 – 07-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 2: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 5 – 08-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 3: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 6 – 09-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 4: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 7 – 10-Nov
- 1st TEST – GALLE – DAY 5: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 8 – 11-Nov
- Checkout and proceed to Hatton by road. Check in to the hotel in the evening – MANDIRA BUNGALOW
Day 9 – 12-Nov
- At leisure / enjoy local sightseeing.
Day 10 – 13-Nov
- Board the train from Hatton to Kandy. Arrive in Kandy and check in to the hotel (OZO Kandy 4*). Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha and take a tour of the city.
Day 11 – 14-Nov
- 2nd TEST – KANDY – DAY 1: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back – Pallekele Cricket Stadium
Day 12 – 15-Nov
- 2nd TEST – KANDY – DAY 2: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 13 – 16-Nov
- 2nd TEST – KANDY – DAY 3: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 14 – 17-Nov
- 2nd TEST – KANDY – DAY 4: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 15 – 18-Nov
- 2nd TEST – KANDY – DAY 5: Shuttle services from Hotel to the Venue and back.
Day 16 – 19-Nov
- Breakfast in the hotel. Checkout and proceed to Negombo. The rest of the day is free to relax. Overnight stay in Negombo at the JETWING BLUE (4*).
Day 17 – 20-Nov
- Checkout and proceed to the airport in time for departure flight. Arrive UK
Set in Galle, 2.7 miles from Galle International Cricket Stadium, Amari Galle
features a restaurant, bar and spa. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a private beach area. It also offers a rooftop bar.
Each room has a terrace or balcony with free Wifi is available. Guests can enjoy a meal at Ahara Food Gallery – the all day dining restaurant or at the Shoreline Beach Club.
Mandira Dickoya Bungalow is located on the slopes of Dickoya Tea Estate, 10 minutes’ drive from Castle Reigh Lake.
Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms have a seating area, a safety deposit box, and garden views.
It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Tea Factory and Spice Garden. Guests can explore the surrounding tea plantations on foot or on a rented bicycle. The entertainment room offers a TV and board games. For dining, Mandira features a local and international menu. Fresh fruits and vegetables
are picked from the garden.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and rooftop lounge. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a
sofa seating area.
Dream rooms offer a spectacular balcony with views of Kandy Lake. At OZO Kandy you will find a fitness centre and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel is located only a 10 minute walk to Kandy’s historic centre and local markets.
Sitting on the bronzed sand of Negombo Beach, 5-star Jetwing Blue Resort boasts 2 spectacular outdoor pools, a spa and 2 dining restaurants. It provides rooms with breathtaking views of the ocean.
The Jetwing Blue is only 7.5 miles from the Bandaranaike International Airport. All rooms offer the comfort of a private balcony where guests can enjoy the warm ocean breeze. Refreshing beverages are offered at Centre Point Bar located by the pool.
Optional hotel upgrades in Kandy from an additional £100 per person
The Golden Crown Hotel is a 5-star hotel located in Ampitya, Kandy, Srilanka. Set amidst lush paddy fields the property is just 10-minute drive away from the famous Temple of the Tooth Relic.
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flatscreen satellite TV.
Property features a swimming pool along with the INFINITY pool bar on the 2nd floor with a picturesque view with swim-up bar. The property offers three restaurants: BRIX, a contemporary Irish type restaurant; THE LONG BAR, a welcoming venue resembling an Irish Pub; and TREATS, for breakfast, lunch or late night snack. Situated on the top floor is LAVO, an upscale night club.
Last updated July 23rd, 2018