SRI LANKA v ENGLAND 2018
England Expects – Sri Lanka Predicts
October – November 2018 – 3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 1 T20 Sri Lanka v England 2018 tour dates
Are you ready for Sri Lanka v England? The batting of Sanath Jayasuriya, Aravinda de Silva, Mahela Jayawardene, Kumar Sangakkara and Tillakaratne Dilshan backed up by the bowling of Muttiah Muralitharan, Chaminda Vaas, Lasith Malinga, Ajantha Mendis, Rangana Herath, among many other talented cricketers, has underpinned the successes of Sri Lankan cricket in recent years.
Sri Lanka’s national cricket team achieved considerable success beginning in the 1990s, rising from underdog status to winning the Cricket World Cup in 1996. Since then, the team has continued to be a force in international cricket but can they beat the current 1 day and test match sides that England is currently fielding? With the likes of Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Mark Wood, Chris Woakes and Johnny Bairstow to name a few they are hotly tipped to won the 2019 World Cup it seems this team cannot currently be beaten.
Sri Lanka v England Cricket Holidays 2018 England v Sri Lanka cricket 2018
Sri Lanka, known as “the teardrop of India”, is a small but amazing island with ancient history and rich culture and 8 world heritage sites. Now it’s your turn to discover this wonderful island paradise with matches at some world-famous iconic cricket grounds in October and November 2018.
We have a high end boutique version with your own driver as well as a little more affordable tour in good hotels for those of you looking for better value with equally good service and small group transfers between venues we promise you – no large tour busses!
For those who are a little more adventurous single and multi-centre trips are bookable with extensions to beach and resorts, in Goa, the Maldives or with a stopover in Dubai on the way out or back..
Tour Dates – TBC
TOUR DATES ARE TO BE CONFIRMED
Reservations open soon!
Full Tours & One Day Internationals
All ODIs – Dambulla, Kandy & Colombo
Book Now for all the ODIs
All ODIs, 1 T20 and 3 Test Matches
Book Now for the FULL Tour
Test Matches Only
Tests 1 & 2 – Galle & Kandy
Book Now for Tests 1 & 2
Tests 2 & 3 – Kandy & Colombo
Book Now for Tests 2 & 3
Tests 1 & 3 – Galle & Colombo
Book Now for Tests 1 & 3
Test 1 – Galle – 10 nights
Book Now for Test 1
Test 2 – Kandy – 10 nights
Book Now for Test 2
Test 3 – Colombo – 10 nights
Book Now for Test 3
All our tours will be run by our Tour Managers Gary Millis, Richard Yule and Sara Malin
- Welcome and assistance on arrival by a local representative of International Cricket Tours
- Economy flights with Sri Lankan Airlines or Emirates from Heathrow or Emirates, Qatar and Turkish airlines from Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
- Accommodation on B & B, site seeing inclusions as listed
- Hospitality or best match tickets for all matches
- Car and an English speaking driver or minibus transfers in all locations
- Taxes applicable locally
- Merchandise pack featuring commemorative polo shirt, Sunwise sunglasses and cool bag.
- Welcome drinks on all tours
- Additional tour events to be advised
- Business class on all airlines can be quoted at the time of booking.
Why not view our exclusive Sri Lanka travel guide.
Last updated February 16th, 2018