Seniors’ cricket – 50 not out!
It’s official – over-50s’ cricket club tours are our fastest growing market!
Great news for our cricketing wrinklies – it seems that although the speed and power of youth may have returned to the pavilion for good, so too have the unforced errors caused by inexperience and impatience. Our over-50s touring teams are packed full of players who’ve taken hundreds of wickets and scored thousands of runs making for some high-quality and exciting matches.
An over-seas tour or cricket festival is a fantastic opportunity for your team to play at some of the world’s most iconic grounds against genuine cricketing greats – and of course your tour itinerary offers plenty of down-time to enjoy organised excursions or simply to relax in top-quality surroundings.
International Cricket Tours specialise in cricket tours for wrinklies to the Caribbean, Sri Lanka and South Africa. So why not stretch your cricketing horizons as well as your game and join us in Barbados (November 2017) and Cape Town (February 2019) where we’re sure you’ll have the cricket holiday of a lifetime.
In the year 2020, our tour location will be decided on with consultation from the participants of these 2 tours to ensure we get it right for you.
Why book with us?
- Over 20 years’ experience in travel arrangements and itineraries for cricket teams and fans
- Great relationships with overseas partners to ensure a seamless and stress free experience.
- A British tour escort with excellent local partners from the local clubs.
- Hand-picked grounds selected in person by our staff.
- Constant research and consultation with cricketers and organisers to ensure we’re offering the best possible cricket experience.
- Pre/post-match debriefs
- 1 free place in 20
- Local mobile phone for organiser
- Fully ATOL bonded
Ocean View AC Studios
From: £2249 pp
Based on 2 persons sharing
Oceans Two Hotel Room
Room OnlyFrom: £2479 pp
Based on 2 persons sharing
Please Note: Ex rate of 1.35 as of 25 Feb 2016 and subject to reconfirmation at time of booking. Hotels chosen for ease of communication between organisers and teams. However if you would prefer another hotel let us know.
What is Included
Inclusions for Barbados 2017:
- Suggested Departure date 07 November to coincide with flight schedule
- Economy flight from Manchester or Gatwick with Virgin
- 14 nights accommodation from a selection of 3 and 4 star properties.
- Additional free sports bag for the hold
- Airport transfers with cold towels and chilled water
- 7 matches with transfers – 4 guaranteed
- Welcome drinks reception
- Lunch or Sunset Catamaran Trip
- Golf day at Sandy Lane or lunch in resort for non players
- Mount Gay Rum Distillery Cocktail tour
- Last night dinner and awards ceremony
- Team photography
- Commemorative merchandise
- 1 free place in 20 booked
Max 6-8 teams competingCopyright © 2018
Last updated July 29th, 2017