- Guided 3.5 hour Sydney Harbour Bridge Twilight Climb Experience
- A souvenir group photograph
- Certificate of Achievement
- BridgeClimb Cap
- Entry to the Pylon Lookout
- Items of Personal Nature
Add travel insurance to your trip
We’ve partnered with award-winning travel insurance provider Staysure offer you high-quality travel insurance, tailored to suit your needs.
Staysure are the market leaders when it comes to travel insurance, specialising in pre-existing medical conditions.
Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb - Twilight
Everyone loves a good sunset, but experiencing the transition from day to night 134m high above the harbour is truly extraordinary. Dusk is a pretty special moment to climb the Coathanger, and one that you will remember forever.
- Enjoy a steady climb to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, sitting 134 metres above Sydney Harbour
- Be lead by an informative and passionate guide who will share with you the colourful history of the bridge and Sydney
- Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour, including east to the Sydney Opera House, Blue Mountains and the Harbour city surrounds
- Watch the city lights begin to sparkle as the sunsets in the west, creating unique colours in the sky
- Feel an amazing sense of achievement, you’ve conquered an Australian icon recognised all over the world
- This is an outdoor adventure and the weather conditions will make each Climb unique, challenging weather conditions add an extra sense of adventure and exhilaration
- Small group sizes with only 14 Climbers per group