Package summary – Return international flights, Australian domestic flights, 3 nights in Perth, 3 nights in Sydney, 3 nights in Melbourne, 3 nights in Brisbane, 3 nights in Adelaide, official match tickets, souvenir tour merchandise and International Cricket Tour Manager.
- Return International Flights with Qantas – economy class
- Australian domestic flights – economy class
- 4 nights at the Pan Pacific Perth
- 3 nights at The Vibe Hotel Sydney
- 3 nights at Oaks on Collins Melbourne
- 3 nights at the Stamford Plaza Brisbane
- 3 nights at the Majestic Roof Garden
- All accommodation on room only basis
- Official match tickets for England group matches, 1x Semi-final (Adelaide) & Final
- x4 category A tickets/x2 category B tickets/x1 category C tickets
- Welcome drinks
- Souvenir Tour merchandise
- Escorted by International Cricket Tour Manager
- Travel insurance
Where you are staying
Discover a true luxury hotel in the heart of Sydney. Amenities: Complimentary WiFi, Renowned restaurants, Elegant meeting rooms.
Luxury 5 Star Melbourne Accommodation featuring 550 spacious guest rooms and suites, delectable dining and an events floor with 15 innovative spaces.
Overlooking Victoria Square, Hilton Adelaide is set in the heart of the city’s entertainment, shopping and dining precincts. Choose from a range of stylish rooms,[...]
Overlooking rows of mature elm trees and classic Victorian architecture, this 4.5-star hotel on Collins Street is fashioned on New York-style living and stretches 20[...]
Enjoy Pan Pacific Perth, you will find refreshing comfort in the heart of Perth's CBD at Pan Pacific Perth. The best of Western Australia’s retail, dining[...]
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Sydney CBD, Vibe Hotel Sydney is surrounded by Sydney’s premier attractions such as Hyde Park, Chinatown, and Sydney Tower[...]
At Stamford Plaza Brisbane all 252 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites boast spectacular river views which are unique for Brisbane accommodation in the CBD.
A 7-minute walk from shopping at Rundle Mall, this modern hotel also lies 1.3 km from Adelaide train station and 1.5 km from Adelaide Zoo.