Seniors’ cricket – 50 not out!
It’s official – Fifty Plus cricket club tours are our fastest growing market!
Great news for our cricketing wrinklies – it seems that although the speed and power of youth may have returned to the pavilion for good, so too have the unforced errors caused by inexperience and impatience. Our Fifty Plus touring teams are packed full of players who’ve taken hundreds of wickets and scored thousands of runs making for some high-quality and exciting matches.
An over-seas tour or cricket festival is a fantastic opportunity for your team to play at some of the world’s most iconic grounds against genuine cricketing greats – and of course your tour itinerary offers plenty of down-time to enjoy organised excursions or simply to relax in top-quality surroundings.
International Cricket Tours specialise in cricket tours for wrinklies to the Caribbean, and South Africa. So why not stretch your cricketing horizons as well as your game and join us in Barbados and Cape Town where we’re sure you’ll have the cricket holiday of a lifetime.
Why book with us?
- Over 20 years’ experience in travel arrangements and itineraries for cricket teams and fans
- Great relationships with overseas partners to ensure a seamless and stress free experience.
- Excellent local partners from the onsite clubs.
- Hand-picked iconic grounds selected in person by our staff.
- Constant research and consultation with cricketers and organisers to ensure we’re offering the best possible cricket experience.
- Pre/post-match debriefs
- 1 free place in 20 Local mobile phone for organiser Fully ATOL bonded
What do our Fifty Plus tours usually include?
- 14 nights accommodation from a selection of 3 and 4 star properties, transportation
- Additional free sports bag for the hold
- Airport transfers with cold towels and chilled water
- 4 matches with transfers and the opportunity to add more
- Welcome drinks reception and briefing
- Hand picked excursions in each destination
- Golf days can be added
- Vineyards and rum distilleries, lunches and group dinners
- Last night dinner and awards ceremony
- Team photography
- Commemorative merchandise
- 1 free place in 20 booked
Last updated May 15th, 2019